About this Country House
- Main Residence is Detached Windmill on three floors (239m2) built in the 60s and fully restored in 1992 by current owners with central heating throughout
- 1st Floor: Open plan dining room living room with games area, with dining Kitchen and separate bathroom
- 2nd Floor: 3 spacious double bedrooms, Main bathroom and large hallway off circular stairway.
- 3rd Floor: Open plan (60m2) with windows all round giving 360' views. Currently used as exhibition-museum but ripe for conversion to further bedroom & living accommodation
- Adjacent two storey new build in 2000 (116m2) with hot & cold air conditioning
- Upper Floor with modern country style kitchen, modern bathroom and two double bedrooms, 54m2 living/dining space with panoramic glass windows overlooking the garden area
- Lower Ground Floor 75m2 open plan area with open chimney suitable for cooking, dining area, wine cellar and separate toilet
- Both properties tastefully decorated in white with antique furniture, paintings and rustic fitting throughout.
- Plot 3060m2 with well stocked garden area with rose bushes, grape vines, 24 olive trees, 6 almond trees, plum trees, pies, mimosa, a pear tree, a fig tree and several fountains.
- Connected to mains electricity, water, phone supplies and sewage
- Swimming pool including sunbathing area and patio
- Outdoor dining with hanging vines
- Garage and private parking for 3 cars
- Security gate with remote controlled access and protected fencing all round.
- 10 minute walk into the village of Puerto Lapice (pop 950) with its beautiful town square and the famous restore Inn "la venta del Quixote"
- Communications: Larger town with rail station 28kms, close to A4 Motorway, Madrid 1hr 20 mins.