About this Country House
This Bioclimatic dome property is distributed over two floors (58m2) and would make a great guest accomodation. The ground floor provides an open plan lounge kitchen area and a toilet, upstairs is one bathroom and one bedroom also open plan. This property can be built alongside a larger dome property or as an addition to your current home.
These homes are constructed to be energy self-sufficient and respectful of the environment. Natural eco friendly materials are used in the construction and alternative energies, natural water purification and recycling are also studied.
We have many plots to choose from in which to site your new dome house starting at around 10,000€.
What are Geodesic Domes and what is included?
Geodesic domes are circular dwellings made with a continuous triangular structure that provides stability and firmness, as well as the possibility of orienting the windows in an energy-efficient way, which results in a large sum of sun in winter and therefore savings in heating systems. The strategic placement of visors protects it from the summer sun and therefore does not need cooling systems. The use of natural materials such as lime, graphene and cellulose, in paints, mortars and insulation, respectively, creates a healthy, warm, safe and bright home.
• Housing with treated wood geodesic structure, (aerodynamic, earthquake proof, wind and snow resistant). Great durability over time.
• Covered with lime mortar with graphene. Breathable and waterproof.
• Lime graphene interior paints create a clean and healthy air.
• Windows with triangular geometry, made of strong bamboo wood, with double sealing gasket, triple glazing 700mm thick and double chambers filled with insulating noble gases (argon), with thermal and solar protection. Windows with certified safety certificate.
• Pivoting and security main door, made of steel and covered with bamboo wood. Watertight
• Continuous insulation throughout the roof and floor of the dome generates an excellent insulation, preventing energy leaks from thermal bridges. Watertight windows and front door create a space with high energy savings.
• Solid interior doors, with hidden hinges and magnetic closure.
• Fitted wardrobes.
• Stairs with glass railing.
• Electrical installation, with modern touch light keys.
• 1.80m exterior perimeter tile.
Optional extras include:
geothermal system for air conditioning
Natural treatment water system
Motorized entrance gate with video intercom
Drinking water tank