About this Country House
4 Bed Finca In Desperate Need of Love But What A Bargain
Let´s start with the not so good stuff, this is what is needed:-
- 9 New Double Glazed Windows
- Missing Tiles Replacing
- Possibly a new Pump and Filter for the Pool (not sure about that but it will be checked)
- Total interior repainting
Estimated cost if you are not lifting a finger to help would be 800€ per window (7,200€). Re-Wire (3,500€). Missing Tiles (500€). New Pump and Filter (600€). Decorating (2,000€). Not much change out of 11,500€ Other changes I would make would be to replace the smallest bedroom with a second bathroom (en-suite perhaps) which would cost around 4-5,000€ but this is by choice as opposed to a necessity. Perhaps I would install new kitchen units and white good at a cost of around 2,500€ but with all this done we are still under 20,000€ and what a country house this would be afterwards. A 3 Bed 2 Bath Finca with Pool & Land walking distance to a town would be priced at around 200,000€ so it is easy to see what a great investment this property is.
Location? Just about as good as it gets, one neighbour to the left-hand side as you look at the property from the road and no one to the rear or to the right-hand side. Do you like to enjoy a drink in the evening? The charming town of Salinas is no more than a 10 minute walk along a very quiet road. Access? Amazing, tarmac roads to the gate from two different directions.
Presently the property has 4 Bedrooms, one of which is significantly smaller and would be perfect for the en-suite bathroom idea. A Galley Kitchen which is “functional” as in there is no immediate need to replace the units, a large Lounge/Diner with a feature log burning fireplace. A brand new bathroom with massage shower.
In the land is a Casita with a big BBQ/Oven and two storage spaces as well as an outside WC near to the pool.
The land has an area that was dedicated to a vegetable garden and has excellent views to at least two of Salinas´ four mountain ranges. It is a very tranquil area with only a few properties in the area.
All the photos and videos are taken without the use of filters or special lenses, check them out and you will see that this is an excellent opportunity to own what would be a superb finca in a lovely town.
Here are six great reasons to live in Salinas, Alicante, Spain:
- Tranquil Lifestyle: Salinas offers a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities. The village is nestled amidst beautiful countryside and provides a slower pace of life, perfect for those seeking a relaxed and idyllic environment.
- Natural Surroundings: Salinas is situated in a picturesque setting surrounded by stunning natural landscapes. The area is known for its rolling hills, almond groves, and expansive olive orchards. It's an ideal location for nature lovers, with ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and exploring the countryside.
- Authentic Spanish Culture: Living in Salinas allows you to experience authentic Spanish culture. The village preserves its traditional charm, and you can immerse yourself in local customs, festivals, and gastronomy. The warm and welcoming locals contribute to the sense of community, making it a great place to build lasting connections.
- Proximity to the Coast: Although Salinas is a rural village, it enjoys proximity to the beautiful Mediterranean coastline. The popular coastal towns of Santa Pola and Guardamar del Segura are just a short drive away, offering gorgeous sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a range of water sports and recreational activities.
- Accessible Location: Salinas is conveniently located within easy reach of major transport links. The nearby city of Alicante is less than an hour's drive away, offering an international airport, high-speed train connections, and a wide range of amenities, including shopping centers, restaurants, and cultural attractions. This accessibility makes it convenient to travel both within Spain and to other European destinations.
- The town has a Medical Centre, a Pharmacy, a Mini-Market, a Bakery, two Banks, Five Bars, Four restaurants and an ironmonger as well as Public Swimming pools both indoor and outdoor.
Living in Salinas, Alicante, allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds—a peaceful rural setting surrounded by natural beauty while still having access to urban conveniences and the stunning Mediterranean coastline.